During these uncertain times in the UK we would like to offer reassurance as to the strategies and plans we have taken during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Following a Scottish Government directive, we are unable to accept general travel bookings for the time being. We are, however, able to accept apartment bookings from guests who need to temporarily relocate (due, for example, to problems with their own accommodation, need to isolate, key workers, etc.).
Turnberry Apartments consider the safety of our staff and customers as being of the upmost importance. We are continuing to monitor closely the information provided by the UK Government, National Health Service and the World Health Organisation. As a result, we have implemented the following procedures:
- All our staff have been briefed on the symptoms of COVID-19 and have been advised not to attend work should they display any of these symptoms.
- Any of our staff member who has returned from a high-risk country has been advised to stay at home and self-isolate. We have no staff members affected by this.
- Our staff members have been briefed on how to deal with any situation where a guest may be showing symptoms or has been advised to self-isolate.
- We are making sure high touch points in the Turnberry Apartments are sanitised before and after guests’ stays.
Of particular relevance in these circumstances please note:
All our properties in Turnberry are self-contained apartments
Each of the apartments has its own private, fully equipped kitchen allowing the preparation of your own food and more control over your environment.
Please accept our apologies that we will not shake hands when you arrive at the Turnberry Apartments and will adhere to the “distancing” recommendations of the Government and W.H.O. We have organised arrival arrangements whereby we will maintain a distance of at least 2 metres from all guests arriving.
Due to the current Government restrictions that only essential workers should travel, we are unable to provide the full cleaning/housekeeping service.
We would ask that you disclose beforehand by email if possible if any of your party has been in any “restricted area” within the last 14 days. Please be assured that none of our Team has been.
We would also like to assure potential guests of the following:
- Apartments undergo “deep clean”; particular attention in given to touch points (handles, levers, surfaces, TV remote controls and sofa/chair surfaces), all of which are thoroughly sanitised.
- Apartment Keys will also be sanitised.